If you are smoking weed for the first time, choosing to roll a joint might be the most convenient way to smoke. Cannabis is legal in many countries, and rolling a joint has become a popular way to smoke around the world.
Smoking a joint is a fun experience, especially if you are trying it for the first time, but before that, you should know basic joint-rolling techniques to enjoy your strain of cannabis. So, in this article, you will earn about how to roll joint in a few simple steps.
Getting Your Rolling Kit
The first step of rolling a joint is to get ready with your rolling kit. It includes all items you will need, including rolling paper, filter, grinder, rolling tray, a pen or object and finally, your favorite strain of cannabis.
Steps to Roll Your Joint
Here are a few steps you can follow to learn how to roll a joint:
- Start with the Grinding of Cannabis– Take the grinder, fill it with your cannabis strain, and grind it. Don’t overfill the grinder, as you can use it a couple of times. If you are thinking of mixing two stains together, like cannabis with tobacco, make sure you do it while grinding as it mixes perfectly and blends together for the best results. Start grinding them but don’t overdo it as it might affect the consistency. To get the best flavor while rolling the joint, consistency is essential. You don’t want it too powdery or too thick. Mix it well, and enjoy your joint.
- Roll it in a Rolling paper– If you are a beginner, it is suggested to roll it in a king-size rolling paper, or you can also roll it in regular size paper. Roll it on the rolling tray while using a pen or object to roll it in the perfect cigarette shape.
- Making the Filter tip– Since you have a filter in your kit, you can directly use it on the tip. If you don’t have it, you can use a thinker paper to roll it and fix it on the tip that stays there for long.
- Arrange the final rolling– Get your filter ready on one side, and glue it together. Fill the paper with your desired quantity and roll it to give it a shape using your fingers.
- Shaping it– Pick the joint, hold it between fingers, and roll it back and forth by giving it a conical shape and making sure everything fixes perfectly and the mix doesn’t get out from any side.
- Glue it together– Using little glue, tug both ends and roll it back.
- Final Sealing– Finally, seal the joint, get it tightened, get your lighters ready and enjoy your joint.
You can roll your joint in different ways and shapes based on your requirements and likes. Some of the most popular shapes you can use are the Shotgun Joint, the filter tip of pasta, the cross, the Tulip or dutch Tulip, the Plumber Joint, the Triple Braid, the Slavic cylinder, the Croatian inhalation, and many other shapes. If you are a first-timer, by following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily roll your joint for a good smoking experience.