Hot tubs are one of the best investments you can make for yourself, your family and friends. If you’re looking for a hot tub, though, how do you know which one is right for you? There are three types of hot tubs to choose from: hard-side inflatable models that can be set up almost anywhere (but require long-term maintenance), soft-side inflatable models that are easy to move but may not last as long as hard-side ones, and permanent installable models (like the ones we’ll talk about below). Let’s dive into each type so that when you’re ready to buy your own spa, it will be exactly what you’ve been dreaming of!
Now that you know what to look for in a hot tub, it’s time to do some research. A good place to start is by asking yourself the following questions:
- Do I have enough space? You need a minimum of 7 feet of space around the hot tub and 5 feet in front of it. If you want to be able to move around while sitting in your hot tub, keep this distance at least 3 feet (which is what most manufacturers recommend).
- Do I have enough power? Not all homes are wired with enough power outlets, so take note if yours isn’t ready for such an appliance before purchasing one.
- How many people will use it regularly? More than 3 people may be a bit much unless everyone involved is fairly close friends or family members—and even then, it might get awkward! But if there are only two of you and no other plans for guests anytime soon, then go ahead and splurge on more luxurious options like massage jets or bubble features! Just keep in mind that these additions can quickly drive up costs so make sure those extras fit within your budget before making any decisions about them specifically.”
When deciding on the size of your hot tub, make sure to consider the number of people who will use it. The general rule of thumb is that a 3-person hot tub can comfortably accommodate between 2 and 4 people without feeling cramped or crowded.
You may also want to consider the size of the space in which you’ll be placing your hot tub. If you have a large yard with plenty of room for a larger-sized hot tub, then go ahead and get one! Otherwise, keep in mind that any space restrictions can affect how big your spa should be.
When choosing your jets, there are two important things to know:
- How many jets should you choose?
- What type of jets should you choose?
The first step to choosing a hot tub is to figure out how many people will be using it and how much space they’ll need. A person who’s 6 feet tall needs roughly 3 square feet of surface area, while a person who’s 5 feet tall needs around 2.5 square feet of surface area. The number of jets you choose should also be based on the size of your hot tub and how crowded you want it to feel when people are in it with you.
As far as budget goes, if this is your first time investing in a three-person hot tub then I wouldn’t recommend spending more than $2,000 on one. The reason for this is that these types of spas tend not to last very long or perform well enough for their price tag (more specifically: they often break down).
If you’re looking for a hot tub that can fit three people comfortably, there are a few things to consider. First, we recommend going for a tub that has at least two jetted seats and one lounger seat so that everyone has enough space. You should also check out the size of the hot tub—it should be large enough so everyone can fit inside easily. If you’re looking for the best 3 person hot tubs, reach out to us! We’ll help you choose the right one for you.