Pen Type-B is a super minimal everyday pen. It is the pocket friendly sibling of Pen Type-A, engineered to last generations.
- Pen Type-B is precision machined out of solid metal.
- The body of the pen is made out of stainless steel and the sleeve is made out of polished brass.
- The ultra-high machining tolerances between the pen and sleeve create a piston-like effect. The pen falls slowly into its sleeve and makes a nice popping sound when you pull it out quickly.
- Pen Type-B has no visible logo.
- The rounded polished brass sleeve is gentle on your hands and pockets.
- The brass is purposely uncoated, so that it picks up your unique patina over time.
One of the coolest features is how it slides in and out of the sleeve:
Pen Type-B is already full funded on Kickstarter with a few days to go, so pick up yours over here.